- How to install MeloSpyGUI (Mac OSX)
- How to install MeloSpyGUI (Ubuntu GNU/Linux)
- How to install MeloSpySuite (Win)
- How to install MeloSpySuite (Mac OSX)
- How to install MeloSpySuite (Ubuntu GNU/Linux)
- How to use the MeloSpyGUI
- Video tutorials for the MeloSpyGUI
- How to annotate solos using Sonic Visualiser
- How to use the commandline tool melfeature
- Tutorial Corner - Giant Steps Part I - Basics and Pitch
- Tutorial Corner - Giant Steps Part II - Intervals
- Tutorial Corner - Giant Steps Part III - Rhythm and Meter
- Tutorial Corner - Giant Steps Part IV - Patterns
- Tutorial Corner - Low-Skip Bias in Jazz
- MeloSpySuite Reference
- Basic Concepts and Representations
- Frequently Asked Questions
The following pages contain manuals and tutorials for our software applications. These are
MeloSpySuite: A collection of three commandline tools that provide functionality for melody file format conversion (melconv), melody feature extraction (melfeature) and pattern extraction and search (melpat).
MeloSpyGUI: A graphical front-end which comprises (nearly) the same functions as the commandline tools, as well as additional visualisation options.
For support inquiries please write to klaus.frieler (at) hfm-weimar.de.